Fully Funded places available for the Global Teacher Award for schools in Sussex
The national Global Teacher Award available across the country from the Consortium of Development Education Centres (CoDEC) promotes skills, confidence and practical approaches to incorporate global learning into the curriculum, and active global citizenship into the school.
- Global Concepts – exploring the fundamentals of global learning
- Perspectives – questioning pupils’ and teachers’ assumptions
- Approaches to Learning – developing critical thinking skills
- Applying learning – in the classroom, the curriculum and beyond
- Measuring change – tools for evaluating impact
Endorsed by Oxfam and now approved by the British Council for delivery within Connecting Classrooms through Global Learning programme, this 6 hour Intermediate course for the Global Teacher Award is currently offered across the country free to state funded schools and their teachers.
For teachers of all phases and all subjects.
To achieve Level 1, teachers implement an activity in school and critically reflect on the activity undertaken.
This course is available fully funded for your whole staff team. If you would like us to deliver this training in your school please email firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more here