18 Hours is working with the Association for Events Management Education (AEME) to deliver their annual conference on the 1-2 July 2021.
AEME 2021 is aimed at industry practitioners, researchers and educators with an interest in events research and practice. This is a virtual conference.
Key Features of the conference
- Be inspired by keynote speakers and workshop leaders from academia and industry.
- Explore accessibility, inclusivity and participation through presentation, workshops and round-table discussions.
- Learn from internationally pioneering accessibility projects
- Create national and international research, education, and collaboration networks.
- Enjoy the vibrant city of Brighton and Hove by the sea in Sussex.
Abstract submission: 6th April 2021
Notification of acceptance: 7th May 2021
Registration deadline: 7th June 2021
Conference: 1st – 2nd July 2021
For registration and full programme details please visit the AEME website